Mobile Phones running on android operating system are regarded as sophisticated and powerful devices with a whole lot of hidden capabilities which can only be identified and used by tech geeks. Are you aware that you can use your android Mobile phone with the help of IP Webcam app as a spy camera? In this article, we will show you how to use your phone as a spy camera.
IP Webcam is an Android Application that can be downloaded from the Google Play Store. It’s programmed to turn your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options.
With IP Webcam Viewer App, you can view your camera on any platform including VLC player and web browser and also stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
How to Install IP Webcam
In order to use your android phone as Spy camera, all you have to do is to go to Google play store, download and install the IP Webcam app on your mobile device by clicking on this link here.
Why Android IP Webcam App is used as Spy Camera
This Android application is used because of the following features:
• Recorded Video uploaded to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, and Email using Filoader plugin.
• Video can be recorded in WebM, MOV, MKV or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+).
• Audio streaming can be in wav, opus, and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+).
• Motion detection is possible with the sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• It has Date, time and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video streaming is possible only for Windows and Linux via a universal MJPEG video streaming driver).
• Cloud push notifications on both motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, and online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
• Extensive baby and pet monitor features night vision, motion detection, and sound detection.